A BIT ABOUT RACHEL
"My mission is to help those I work with maintain a positive relationship with food"
Rachel Stentiford is an Australian trained Dietitian with 10 years experience working between clinical and high performance sport settings. Her wanderlust led her to spend 5 years working around the world with individual athletes and teams at elite sporting performance programmes; in Scotland, Ireland, and New Zealand. This included a variety of sprint, endurance, combat, and team sports; from grassroots level through to Olympians, Paralympians, and World Champions.
Rachel also has extensive experience working as a Clinical and Community Dietitian in Australia and England, supporting individuals with medical and mental health issues including; eating disorders and disordered eating, cardiovascular disease, malnutrition, coeliac disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and other gastrointestinal disorders.
As every individual is different, Rachel takes a holistic approach when providing nutrition support, to help others understand how their situation impacts their nutrition requirements, supporting them to make sustainable, enjoyable, and positive improvements to their food choices.
Rachel now resides in Poole, Dorset and is available to work with individuals and teams.
She fills her spare time with a bit of running, yoga, hiking, baking and knitting.
QUALIFICATIONS & REGISTRATIONS
· Postgraduate Diploma of Dietetics - Curtin University
· Bachelor of Science (Nutrition) - Curtin University
· Sports and Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr) Practitioner
· Registered Dietitian – Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
· ISAK Level 2 Accredited Anthropometrist
· UK Anti-Doping Clean Sport Advisor
· Low FODMAP diet trained - Kings College London
· Qualified Yoga Teacher (Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yoga Nidra)